The Application Process is as easy as… 1, 2, 3
APPLICATIONS COMPLETED PRIOR TO VIEWING THE PROPERTY WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
– All individuals, age 18 or older, residing in a property are required to complete a rental application and pay the non-refundable screening criteria fee.
– Due to recent advertisement scams, we only honor market prices as listed on MLS. For a copy of these, please ask your agent. We do not market any of our properties on Craigslist and are not responsible for any restitution for scams from any websites.
– Applicant or an appointed representative named by letter must physically visit the property prior to submitting the application for rental. The representative must be someone other than the real estate agent.
– Applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis.
– Each applicant will be required to qualify individually or per specific criteria areas. The denial of one applicant will result in the denial of the entire application.
– Positive identification with government-issued picture ID will be required.
– Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will be denied. If approved for tenancy and later illegal drug use is confirmed, eviction shall result.
– Smoking is not permitted in any of the properties we manage.
– Any individual who may constitute a direct threat to the health and/or safety of others, or property of others will be denied.
– A complete application is required; incomplete applications will not be processed.
– We require complete, accurate and truthful information: Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denying an application.
– Information submitted in an application that cannot be verified from unbiased sources, as provided by the applicant, may result in denial of an application.
– Application processing time can take up to three (3) business days. Bridgeman Property Management LLC representative will contact applicant, if additional information is needed.
– All applicants must complete the rental application and the pet policy application.
– Requested move-in dates may be changed due to application processing and/or property preparation. A minimum of three (3) business days, after payment of security deposit and funds, is needed to prepare the property for move-in. We cannot do any immediate move-in’s.
– Bridgeman Property Management LLC and/or the Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Property’s condition. Please list in the application any applicant requests for landlord to consider regarding repairs or treatmentsApplications will be processed on a first come first served basis.
– Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms in a property.
– Two adults are allowed per bedroom at management company’s discretion.
– Monthly income should be equal to three (3) times the stated monthly rent and must be from a verifiable, legal source.
– If military, we need a copy of your current LES and PCS orders.
– We require verifiable employment history for the past three (3) years with at least one (1) year at your present employer. You must be a permanent employee (not temporary or probationary). Less than 6 months verifiable employment history will require an increased security deposit.
– Self-employed applicants will be required to show proof of income through copies of the previous year’s tax return and/or 1099’s.
– Twelve (12) months of verifiable contractual rental history from a current third-party landlord or home ownership is required. Less than 12 months verifiable rental history will require an increased security deposit.
– Applicants are responsible for providing information including the names, addresses and phone numbers, of Landlords with the dates of residence for the previous 3-5 years.
– Five years eviction-free history is required. Eviction actions that were dismissed or resulted in a judgment for the applicant will not be considered.
– Three or more 72-hour notices within one year will result in denial of application.
– Three or more dishonored checks within one year will result in the denial of the application.
– Rental history reflecting past due and unpaid rent or unpaid utility bills, will result in denial of the application.
– Rental history demonstrating documented disturbance complaints, property damage or noncompliance with rental agreement terms will result in denial of application.
– Home ownership must be verified through the county tax assessor’s office. All mortgage payments must be current, and applicants must not be in default of any mortgage payment obligation.
– A personal credit report will be obtained.
– Negative or adverse debt showing on consumer credit report may require additional security deposits.
– Three or more unpaid collections (not related to medical or education expenses) will result in denial of the application.
– Five or more accounts with past due balances (not related to medical or education expenses) will result in a denial of the application.
– Money owed to a previous landlord or utility company is cause for denial.
THE FOLLOWING ADMIN FEES WILL APPLY.
Applicants Required Admin Fees:
Average Credit Score (all Adults) ….Risk Mitigation Fee Due + deposit
600 +…………………………………..$0 + 1 x deposit
550 – 599…………………………….$200 + 1.5 x deposit
500 – 549…………………………….$300 + 2 x deposit & approval by management
Less than 499 ……………………………..Declined
A Required Admin fee will be assessed based on the AVERAGE FICO score of all adults. Simply add the two credit scores together and divide by 2 to arrive at the determining number for the approval process.
Examples: Applicant 1 has a score of 600 Applicant 2 has a score of 550
Gross Score: 1150, Divide by Two = 575 combined score = $200 + 1.5 x deposit. Additional security deposit may be required for other reasons besides credit score.
– Lifetime registration as a sex offender may result in a denial.
– Felonies involving murder; manslaughter; arson; rape; kidnapping; child sex crimes; or manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance may result in a denial
– Felonies not listed above involving: drug-related crime; person crime; sex offense; crime involving financial fraud; including identity theft and forgery; or any other crime if the conduct for which the applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, the landlord or the landlords agent, where the date of disposition has occurred in the last 7 years may result in a denial.
– Many of our homes are pet friendly and will accept a maximum of 2 pets. If you apply for or reside in one of our homes and wish to have a pet, you will need to complete an online pet profile and pay a non-refundable pet application fee of $20 for the 1st pet and $15 for the 2nd pet. To start this profile you must visit this specific link at https://bridgemanproperties.petscreening.com/#top.
– If your pet is approved you will need to pay a non-refundable monthly pet rent of $25 per pet. Bridgeman Property Management LLC does accept assistant animals per state and federal guidelines. If you have an assistance animal, you will also need to complete an online animal profile at no charge. There is no pet fee or rent for assistant animals.
– Unfortunately the following dog breeds are considered aggressive and will not be allowed in the properties, even in our pet friendly properties:
(If you do not agree with any of the following procedures, we recommend you stop now and do not apply for one of our properties.)
– Rental property will not be held vacant for more than two (2) weeks upon application approval.
– Residents moving in before the 25th of the month pay prorated rent for that month, for residents moving in on the 25th or after they will need to pay the prorated rent and next month’s rent at move-in.
– $149.00 Pre-Move in assessment to document the condition of the property. Assessment will be provided to the tenants and used for the end of the lease security deposit itemization.
– A Resident Amenity Package Fee of $30.00 per month will be charged and must be included with the monthly rent. (Information on Resident Amenity Package can be found in BPM Tenant Handbook).
– A Move-Out Assessment fee of $99.00 will be deducted from Security Deposit upon tenant move-out.
– Tenants may be responsible for service call fees on properties that are under a home warranty. Service call fees will be reimbursed to tenant unless maintenance is deemed a tenant charge. Please ask property manager if property has a home warranty.
(Properties with Home Warranties may experience a delay in maintenance due to the coordination of outside vendors. Bridgeman Properties does exhaust all efforts to have maintenance items addressed per the Texas Property Code.)
– Bridgeman Property Management LLC routinely conducts one or two periodic property visits per tenancy. Click hear for information on the property visits.
– The lease agreement gives Bridgeman Property Management LLC authorization to place a key-box on the property and to market and show the property for rent during the last 30 days of the lease.
– Trampolines, backyard playgrounds, above ground pools (hard or soft walls), hot tubs (hard or soft walls) or sheds are not permitted on the property and is considered a lease violation, unless already professionally installed by property.
HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS READY TO UPLOAD WHEN
1. Government issued photo I.D.
2. Two (2) months of Pay Stubs or Income Verification
3. Picture of each pet that will occupy property and current immunization records (uploaded to petscreening.com)
4. Military orders (if applicable)