The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Property Manager
Saves you time, work, and stress:
• You don’t have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
• You don’t have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
• You don’t have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
• You don’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
• You don’t have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
• You don’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
• You don’t have to collect NSF checks.
• You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
• You don’t have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
• You don’t have to mail the tenant’s accounting report and refund check.
• You don’t have to start the process all over again.
• You don’t have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire a Professional Property Manager.
Professional Property Managers are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. They want your real estate investment to be a success not a failure. One last benefit – your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.